Are you looking for a job this new year?
Leigh Turner with the Texas A&M Career stopped by BVTM Thursday with some tips on how to give a proper interview.
Common Interview Questions:
· Why should we hire you?
· Why are you interested in this position?
· What do you know about our company/organization or product/service?
· How does this position fit into your career plans?
· What strengths do you bring to this position?
· Tell me about a recent problem you have solved.
· Tell me about a time when you were a leader.
· Give me an example of doing more than is required in your current position (or academic work or activities)
· Tell me about a team of which you have been a member and describe your role on that team.
· Describe a situation that required you to accomplish several things at one time. What did you do?
· What do you plan to be doing 5 years from now?
· What do you do when you are bored?
· Tell me about a time at work when instructions or directions did not work. What did you do about it?
For more information visit aggienetwork.com.
|MONDAY, MAY 20|
Justina Ottea - Brazos Valley Community Band
Mandy Williams - Senior Expo
|Reason to Smile - Send in Your Smiles|
|TUESDAY, MAY 21|
|Brian Blake - TEEX EMT & Paramedic Program|
|WEDNESDAY, MAY 22|
|BCS Chamber of Commerce|
|THURSDAY, MAY 23|
|Ed Frank - Property ID on Large Equipment|
|Stephanie Scherr - College Station Aquatics|
|Claire & Chance Crawford - First Time Forecaster|
|From the Ground Up - Click Here for Stories|
|Half Price Thursday - Click Here for Deals|
|FRIDAY, MAY 24|
|Amanda Dyer - Forsyth Galleries|
|Father Nock Russell - St. Ann’s Annual Bazaar|
|Jayla Fry - Click for Weekend Gardener|
|Need More Information on Interview Slots?
Contact Mandy Riske: firstname.lastname@example.org
(Slots fill up two-to-three months in advance)