Are you looking for a job this new year?
Leigh Turner with the Texas A&M Career stopped by BVTM Thursday with some tips on how to give a proper interview.
Common Interview Questions:
· Why should we hire you?
· Why are you interested in this position?
· What do you know about our company/organization or product/service?
· How does this position fit into your career plans?
· What strengths do you bring to this position?
· Tell me about a recent problem you have solved.
· Tell me about a time when you were a leader.
· Give me an example of doing more than is required in your current position (or academic work or activities)
· Tell me about a team of which you have been a member and describe your role on that team.
· Describe a situation that required you to accomplish several things at one time. What did you do?
· What do you plan to be doing 5 years from now?
· What do you do when you are bored?
· Tell me about a time at work when instructions or directions did not work. What did you do about it?
For more information visit aggienetwork.com.
Viewers with disabilities can get assistance accessing this station's FCC Public Inspection File by contacting the station with the information listed below. Questions or concerns relating to the accessibility of the FCC's online public file system should be directed to the FCC at 888-225-5322, 888-835-5322 (TTY), or firstname.lastname@example.org.