Bryan Fire crews responded to an early morning house fire Friday.
Just after 6:30am, firefighters were called out to 2800 block of Highway 21 near FM 2818 after calls of a mobile home fire came in.
According to neighbors, a family of five was inside the home at the time the fire started. They all made it out safely, but there is significant damage.
The fire was put out before 7am. Fire officials believe the fire was started by a space heater and the home did not have smoke detectors.
Stay with KBTX for the latest details.
|MONDAY, DECEMBER 2|
|Brenda Van DeWalle - Christmas on the Square|
|Jane Van Valkenburg - Brazos Valley Chorale Holiday Concert|
|Anne Black - MSC OPAS presents Michael Martin Murphey's Cowboy Christmas|
|Reason to Smile - Send in Your Smiles|
|TUESDAY, DECEMBER 3|
|Amber Collier & Dr. Erin Sandoval - Portraits with Santa|
|WEDNESDAY, DECEMBER 4|
|Stage Center - Inspecting Carol|
|George Bush Presidential Library|
|Congressman Bill Flores|
|THURSDAY, DECEMBER 5|
|Camilla Godfrey - Santaville in Somerville|
|Glenn Jones - Pathway of Light|
|From the Ground Up - Click Here for Stories|
|Half Price Thursday - Click Here for Deals|
|FRIDAY, DECEMBER 6|
|Justina Ottea - Brazos Valley Community Band|
|Melanie Fuller - Brazos County Expo|
|Jayla Fry - Click for Weekend Gardener|
|Need More Information on Interview Slots?
Contact Mandy Riske: email@example.com
(Slots fill up two-to-three months in advance)