Bryan Fire crews responded to an early morning house fire Friday.
Just after 6:30am, firefighters were called out to 2800 block of Highway 21 near FM 2818 after calls of a mobile home fire came in.
According to neighbors, a family of five was inside the home at the time the fire started. They all made it out safely, but there is significant damage.
The fire was put out before 7am. Fire officials believe the fire was started by a space heater and the home did not have smoke detectors.
Stay with KBTX for the latest details.
|MONDAY, DECEMBER 9|
|Beth Lawrence - St. Thomas Early Learning Center Fun Run|
|Jessica Guidry - Christmas on the Brazos|
|Theresa Mangapora - Food for Families Food Drive|
|Reason to Smile - Send in Your Smiles|
|TUESDAY, DECEMBER 10|
|Brooke Conrad - United Way Campaign|
|Jeff Paradowski - Bikes for Kids|
|Mayor Jason Bienski - City of Bryan|
|WEDNESDAY, DECEMBER 11|
|KBTX Food for Families Food Drive|
|THURSDAY, DECEMBER 12|
|Michael Browder & Gloria Cooks - Pre Appreciation Concert featuring Pastor Beverly Crawford|
|Jay Socol - City of College Station|
|From the Ground Up - Click Here for Stories|
|Half Price Thursday - Click Here for Deals|
|FRIDAY, DECEMBER 13|
|B/CS Chamber of Commerce|
|BFD Elf on the Shelf|
|Jayla Fry - Click for Weekend Gardener|
|Need More Information on Interview Slots?
Contact Mandy Riske: firstname.lastname@example.org
(Slots fill up two-to-three months in advance)