Bryan Fire crews responded to an early morning house fire Friday.
Just after 6:30am, firefighters were called out to 2800 block of Highway 21 near FM 2818 after calls of a mobile home fire came in.
According to neighbors, a family of five was inside the home at the time the fire started. They all made it out safely, but there is significant damage.
The fire was put out before 7am. Fire officials believe the fire was started by a space heater and the home did not have smoke detectors.
Stay with KBTX for the latest details.
|MONDAY, MAY 20|
Justina Ottea - Brazos Valley Community Band
Mandy Williams - Senior Expo
|Reason to Smile - Send in Your Smiles|
|TUESDAY, MAY 21|
|Brian Blake - TEEX EMT & Paramedic Program|
|WEDNESDAY, MAY 22|
|BCS Chamber of Commerce|
|THURSDAY, MAY 23|
|Ed Frank - Property ID on Large Equipment|
|Stephanie Scherr - College Station Aquatics|
|Claire & Chance Crawford - First Time Forecaster|
|From the Ground Up - Click Here for Stories|
|Half Price Thursday - Click Here for Deals|
|FRIDAY, MAY 24|
|Amanda Dyer - Forsyth Galleries|
|Father Nock Russell - St. Ann’s Annual Bazaar|
|Jayla Fry - Click for Weekend Gardener|
|Need More Information on Interview Slots?
Contact Mandy Riske: firstname.lastname@example.org
(Slots fill up two-to-three months in advance)