List of winners at Sunday's 64th annual Primetime Emmy Awards presented by the Academy of Television Arts & Sciences:
- Drama Series: "Homeland," Showtime.
- Actress, Drama Series: Claire Danes, "Homeland," Showtime.
- Actor, Drama Series: Damian Lewis, "Homeland," Showtime.
- Supporting Actor, Drama Series: Aaron Paul, "Breaking Bad," AMC.
- Supporting Actress, Drama Series: Maggie Smith, "Downton Abbey," PBS.
- Writing, Drama Series: Alex Gansa, Howard Gordon, Gideon Raff, "Homeland," Showtime.
- Directing, Drama Series: Tim Van Patten, "Boardwalk Empire," HBO.
- Comedy Series: "Modern Family," ABC.
- Actor, Comedy Series: Jon Cryer, "Two and a Half Men," CBS.
- Actress, Comedy Series: Julia Louis-Dreyfus, "Veep," HBO.
- Supporting Actress, Comedy Series: Julie Bowen, "Modern Family," ABC.
- Supporting Actor, Comedy Series: Eric Stonestreet, "Modern Family," ABC.
- Writing, Comedy Series: Louis C.K, "Louie," FX Networks.
- Directing, Comedy Series: Steven Levitan, "Modern Family," ABC.
- Miniseries or Movie: "Game Change," HBO.
- Actress, Miniseries or Movie: Julianne Moore, "Game Change," HBO.
- Actor, Miniseries or Movie: Kevin Costner, "Hatfields & McCoys," History.
- Supporting Actress, Miniseries or Movie: Jessica Lange, "American Horror Story," FX Networks.
- Supporting Actor, Miniseries or Movie: Tom Berenger, "Hatfields & McCoys," History.
- Directing, Miniseries, Movie or Dramatic Special: Jay Roach, "Game Change," HBO.
- Writing, Miniseries, Movie or Dramatic Special: Danny Strong, "Game Change," HBO.
- Reality-Competition Program: "The Amazing Race," CBS.
- Host, Reality-Competition Program: Tom Bergeron, "Dancing With the Stars," ABC.
- Variety, Music or Comedy Series: "The Daily Show With Jon Stewart," Comedy Central.
- Writing for a Variety Special: Louis C.K., "Louis C.K. Live at the Beacon Theatre," FX Networks.
- Directing, Variety, Music or Comedy Special: Glenn Weiss, 65th Annual Tony Awards, CBS.
|MONDAY, MAY 20|
Justina Ottea - Brazos Valley Community Band
Mandy Williams - Senior Expo
|Reason to Smile - Send in Your Smiles|
|TUESDAY, MAY 21|
|Brian Blake - TEEX EMT & Paramedic Program|
|WEDNESDAY, MAY 22|
|BCS Chamber of Commerce|
|THURSDAY, MAY 23|
|Ed Frank - Property ID on Large Equipment|
|Stephanie Scherr - College Station Aquatics|
|Claire & Chance Crawford - First Time Forecaster|
|From the Ground Up - Click Here for Stories|
|Half Price Thursday - Click Here for Deals|
|FRIDAY, MAY 24|
|Amanda Dyer - Forsyth Galleries|
|Father Nock Russell - St. Ann’s Annual Bazaar|
|Jayla Fry - Click for Weekend Gardener|
|Need More Information on Interview Slots?
Contact Mandy Riske: email@example.com
(Slots fill up two-to-three months in advance)