White Chocolate Pumpkin Cheescake
1½ lbs Cream Cheese, softened
1 lb White Chocolate, melted
4 ea Eggs
¼ cup Sugar
2 cups Sour Cream
2 Tbls Sugar
1 Tbls Amaretto
¼ cup Maple Syrup
¼ cup Brandy
1½ tsp Ginger
1½ tsp Cinnamon
1½ tsp Nutmeg
1 cup Pumpkin
Graham Cracker Crust:
2 cups Graham Cracker Crumbs
½ cup Brown Sugar
a cup Butter, Melted
Works best with a 10" diameter , 2.5"
tall cake pan with removable bottom.
Kesco restaurant supply sells them
1. Base Mix: In mixer, mix cream cheese, white chocolate, eggs and sugar until creamy and sugar is dissolved.
2. Pumpkin Mix: In a bowl, mix maple syrup, brandy, ginger, cinnamon, nutmeg and pumpkin. Remove about 3 tablespoons for garnish and hold.
3. Add remaining pumpkin mix to your base mix in mixer. Mix well and pour into baked graham cracker crusted cheesecake pan.
4. Bake cheesecake without topping or garnish at 300 degrees for about 45 minutes.
5. Mix topping, remove about ¼ cup and reserve for Garnish Mix. Hold the remainder of the white topping for after the cheesecake is cooked.
6. Garnish Mix: Mix the pumpkin mix that you reserved with the topping mix that you reserved and pour into pastry bag. Hold this for garnish until cheesecake is baked.
7. Remove cheesecake from oven. Pour on topping. Take garnish mixture which consisted of 3 tablespoons of your pumpkin mix and ¼ cup of your topping mix and put into a pastry bag or gun. Make expanding circles on top of topping. Take a knife and make lines going from outside the cheesecake to the inner circle of the cheesecake(as seen on video). Make as many of these lines as you want.
8. Place back in oven for about 10 minutes until topping is set.