2 Egg Yolk
¼ cup of Heavy Cream
1 cup of Parmesan Reggiano
1 pinch of Salt
1 pinch of Black pepper
1 lb of Spaghetti
2 Tbls of Olive Oil
6 oz of Pancetta (sliced, ¼” thick, ½” strips)
2 Garlic Cloves (sliced)
¼ cup of Green Onions (sliced)
1. In a bowl beat eggs, cream, Parmesan cheese and salt and pepper. Set Aside.
2. Drop Spaghetti in a large pan of lightly salted water
3. In a 12" skillet heat olive oil over medium heat, add Pancetta, stirring occasionally until Pancetta is slightly crisp. In the last minute of cooking add garlic.
4. When pasta is Al Dente, drain, add to egg mixture. Immediately add skillet contents and drippings, toss until egg is cooked and mixture is creamy.
5. Serve topped with chives and extra Parmesan cheese.