2 Tbsp of Flour
4 Tbsp of Butter
1 Tbsp of Garlic
¼ cup of Red Bell Pepper (diced)
¼ cup of Green Bell Pepper (diced)
¼ cup of Green Onion (diced)
1-1½ cups of Crawfish
¾ cup of White Wine
1 Tbsp of Tabasco Sauce
2 tsp of Worcestershire Sauce
½ cup of Claim Juice or Fish Stock
Salt and Pepper
2 Tbsp of Green Onion (finely chopped)
2 Tbsp of Parsley (finely chopped)
1 Tbsp of Garlic Butter
1. In a sauté pan, mix together flour and 2 Tbsp. butter.
2. In a second sauté pan, mix together 2 Tbsp. butter, Garlic, Red Bell Pepper, Green Bell Pepper and Green Onion. After a little bit of time add Crawfish to the sauté pan.
3. Transfer the items in the second sauté pan to the first sauté pan.
4. Add White Wine, Tabasco Sauce, Worcestershire Sauce, Claim Juice, Salt and Pepper. Keep on the heat until the wine has reduced.
5. Add Green onion, parsley & garlic butter.
6. Serve with Beignets.