On Wednesday, March 30, 2011, the College Station Police Department held their annual awards ceremony to recognize employee accomplishments for the calender year of 2010.
Chief of Police Jeff Capps and the rest of the College Station Police Department would like to congratulate the following award winners.
· Police Officer of the Year – Officer Matthew Ford
· Supervisor of the Year – Sgt. James Arnold
· Communications Operator of the Year – Joy Carrillo
· Civilian Employee of the Year – Josh Miller
· Rookie of the Year – Travis Pritchett
· Outstanding Service Awards
o Officer Colby Hill
o Detective Travis Lacox
o Officer Stephen Schoellman
o Communications Operator Sarah Dobrovolny
o Records Technician Tammie McGee
o Communications Supervisor Holly Rodriguez
· Outstanding Unit Award –Recruiting/Training Division
o Lt. Rodney Sigler
o Sgt. Chris Perkins
o Officer Jaime Urbina
o Officer Rhonda Seaton
· Distinguished Service Award
o Ray Corbett
o Jim Dunlap
· Citizen Award - Ed and Nancy Froehling
· Community Impact Award - Kendra Couch
To comment, the following rules must be followed:
Comments may be monitored for inappropriate content, but the station is under no legal obligation to do so.
If you believe a comment violates the above rules, please use the Flagging Tool to alert a Moderator.
Flagging does not guarantee removal.
Multiple violations may result in account suspension.
Decisions to suspend or unsuspend accounts are made by Station Moderators.
Questions may be sent to firstname.lastname@example.org. Please provide detailed information.