Customer Account Representative
StataCorp is seeking a motivated individual to join our Accounts Communication team with opportunities for upward mobility. In this role, you are responsible for developing relationships with existing and potential customers by providing quality customer service and determining solutions that best fit the customer's needs.
Job duties include:
* Responding to customer inquiries about products and services by phone and email
* Ensuring effective communication and facilitation of Stata products and services
* Providing excellent customer service to existing and potential customers
* Effectively building relationships with customers and enhancing the customer's experience
* Creating and maintaining customer accounts
* Identifying opportunities to proactively meet customer's needs for Stata products
* Identifying improvements to better support customers and build customer relationships
* Suggesting new practices to better meet customer needs
* Effectively interacting and communicating with Accounts Communication and Accounts Management teams
* No cold calling
The ideal candidate will have:
* A bachelor's degree or equivalent years of experience
* Excellent verbal and written communication skills
* Strong customer service and account management skills
* The ability to pay close attention to details
* Good judgment and strong decision-making skills
* The ability to work Monday-Friday 9 a.m. - 6 p.m.
StataCorp LP offers competitive pay with full benefits in a fun, family-friendly work environment.
StataCorp LP is an Affirmative Action Employer —
TO APPLY: Visit www.stata.com/careers