Reynolds and Reynolds has many exciting development projects for both new and existing products that would allow you to make real contributions to a winning team. Reynolds and Reynolds develops applications and systems software for a wide variety of environments including customer/server applications, browser-based applications, mobile applications and embedded systems. Our development platforms include Windows, .NET, and Linux.
Our developers are responsible for reviewing business specifications, providing a technical design, and coding and testing their own projects. Reynolds and Reynolds is looking for creative individuals who are driven to produce great software solutions. We have several entry-level positions developing cutting edge software systems and applications. These positions require intelligent, self-motivated developers.
• Bachelor's degree or graduation from a Technical school is a plus but NOT required – training is provided
• Attention to detail on projects completed
• Leadership Potential is a plus
TO APPLY: Submit your resume to email@example.com or visit our website at www.reyrey.com/careers to learn more.
We strive to offer an environment that provides our associates with the right balance between work and family. We offer a comprehensive benefits package including:
• Medical, dental, vision, and life insurance
• 401k with 100% matching up to 6% of compensation
• Referral bonuses with the opportunity to earn up to $7,000 per hire
• Paid holidays, vacation and sick days
• Professional development and training through Reynolds University
• Free on-site fitness center with a cardiovascular fitness area, weight room, locker and shower facilities
• On-site medical clinic staffed by a Nurse Practitioner
• Company-sponsored events and sports leagues including: company picnic, softball, volleyball, bowling, and more!
• Gourmet cafeteria, open for breakfast and lunch, that features a salad bar and a variety of made-to-order cuisine options
• Opportunities to participate in charitable endeavors, such as our annual toy drive, participation in the Reynolds Associate Foundation, company sponsorship in local charity 5k Run/Walks, and other volunteer opportunities
ABOUT OUR COMPANY:
Established in 1866, Reynolds and Reynolds offers the Retail Management System – a complete suite of products and services for automotive dealerships. Reynolds solutions are built as one, to work as one, for all areas of the dealership. While headquartered in Dayton, Ohio, Reynolds has offices all over the world, employing more than 4,300 associates. We offer a variety of opportunities: Energizing projects, high-powered teaming, constant learning, and professional growth.
Reynolds and Reynolds promotes a healthy lifestyle by providing a non-smoking environment.
Reynolds and Reynolds encourages applicants of all ages and experience to apply, as we do not discriminate on the basis of age.