As a Corporate Recruiter, your primary responsibility will be to recruit and attract the highest quality applicants to join the Reynolds and Reynolds team. You will act as a liaison between hiring managers and recruiting, and work with applicants through all stages of our process.
This position also involves attending local and remote career fairs and working with college representatives to promote the Reynolds and Reynolds name in order to increase awareness of our exciting career opportunities.
This position requires a wide range of abilities including strong communication and organizational skills, flexibility, and a high attention to detail. A high standard of professionalism is also required since you will be interacting not only with those outside the company, but also with our internal management staff including Executive Vice Presidents.
• Bachelor's degree
• Prior experience in Recruiting, Sales or Customer Service is a plus
• Strong communication skills - written and verbal
• Ability to prioritize daily and handle constant change
• Must be willing to work occasional overtime
TO APPLY: Submit your resume to email@example.com or visit our website at www.reyrey.com/careers to learn more.
We strive to offer an environment that provides our associates with the right balance between work and family. We offer a comprehensive benefits package including:
• Medical, dental, vision, and life insurance
• 401k with 100% matching up to 6% of compensation
• Referral bonuses with the opportunity to earn up to $7,000 per hire
• Paid holidays, vacation and sick days
• Professional development and training through Reynolds University
• Discounted membership to local area fitness centers
• On-site medical clinic staffed by a Nurse Practitioner
• Company-sponsored events and sports leagues including: company picnic, softball, volleyball, bowling, and more!
• Gourmet cafeteria, open for breakfast and lunch, that features a salad bar and a variety of made-to-order cuisine options
• Opportunities to participate in charitable endeavors, such as our annual Bike Build for local military families, participation in the Reynolds Associate Foundation, company sponsorship in local charity 5k Run/Walks, and other volunteer opportunities
ABOUT OUR COMPANY:
Established in 1866, Reynolds and Reynolds offers the Retail Management System – a complete suite of products and services for automotive dealerships. Reynolds solutions are built as one, to work as one, for all areas of the dealership. While headquartered in Dayton, Ohio, Reynolds has offices all over the world, employing more than 4,300 associates. We offer a variety of opportunities: Energizing projects, high-powered teaming, constant learning, and professional growth.
Reynolds and Reynolds promotes a healthy lifestyle by providing a non-smoking environment.
Reynolds and Reynolds encourages applicants of all ages and experience to apply, as we do not discriminate on the basis of age.