Call Services Support Consultants work with customers over the phone to troubleshoot customer issues and assist with increasing the utilization of their account and/or product. After training, these associates are responsible for supporting the Who’s Calling and Callbright products. This includes resolving technical problems, answering product questions, training customers on products, and providing solutions to improve their business.
These associates will also specialize in supporting one or more of the following products:
• Standard Call
• Test First Hiring
Other duties include researching and documenting customer issues, working in partnership with the sales organization, and working on special projects as available. Analysts spend most of the day on the phone assisting customers and sales personnel.
Who’s Calling (www.whoscalling.com) and Callbright (www.callbright.com) are affiliates of The Reynolds and Reynolds Company.
• Degree preferred, but not required
• Basic PC skills
• Excellent communication and problem solving skills
• High attention to detail
• Desire to work with customers over the phone
• Ability to learn quickly
• Work well under pressure
• Previous customer service experience preferred
TO APPLY: Submit your resume to email@example.com or visit our website at www.reyrey.com/careers to learn more.
We strive to offer an environment that provides our associates with the right balance between work and family. We offer a comprehensive benefits package including:
• Medical, dental, vision, and life insurance
• 401k with 100% matching up to 6% of compensation
• Referral bonuses with the opportunity to earn up to $7,000 per hire
• Paid holidays, vacation and sick days
• Professional development and training through Reynolds University
• Free on-site fitness center with a cardiovascular fitness area, weight room, locker and shower facilities
• On-site medical clinic staffed by a Nurse Practitioner
• Company-sponsored events and sports leagues including: company picnic, softball, volleyball, bowling, and more!
• Gourmet cafeteria, open for breakfast and lunch, that features a salad bar and a variety of made-to-order cuisine options
• Opportunities to participate in charitable endeavors, such as our annual toy drive, participation in the Reynolds Associate Foundation, company sponsorship in local charity 5k Run/Walks, and other volunteer opportunities
ABOUT OUR COMPANY:
Established in 1866, Reynolds and Reynolds offers the Retail Management System – a complete suite of products and services for automotive dealerships. Reynolds solutions are built as one, to work as one, for all areas of the dealership. While headquartered in Dayton, Ohio, Reynolds has offices all over the world, employing more than 4,300 associates. We offer a variety of opportunities: Energizing projects, high-powered teaming, constant learning, and professional growth.
Reynolds and Reynolds promotes a healthy lifestyle by providing a non-smoking environment.
Reynolds and Reynolds encourages applicants of all ages and experience to apply, as we do not discriminate on the basis of age.