Project Manager will be a full time (min. 40 hrs/week - not suitable for students), salary position.
Pay will depend on experience and will be determined at time of interview.
• Landscape/Construction experience
• Knowledge of plants/horticulture background
• Customer service experience
• Detail oriented
• Bachelor's degree in Horticulture, Construction Science, Landscape Architecture, or a comparable major
• Bi-lingual (fluent in English and Spanish)
• Computer knowledge - Excel, word, etc.
RESPONSIBILITIES: (include but are not limited to)
• Meeting one-on-one with clients to discuss potential jobs
• Pricing out commercial and residential projects
• Scheduling mowing and landscaping projects
• Handling issues with clients in a professional manner
• Overseeing and managing job sites
• Tracking budgets and expenses on jobs
• Assisting in the field with projects when needed
This will not be strictly an office job, you will be out in the field occasionally and must be willing to get your hands dirty.
Please submit a resume and application to apply.
*Applications without a resume will not be considered.
Job Type: Full-time
• Please email resumes to: firstname.lastname@example.org