Associate Business Manager/ Senior Accountant
Location, Degree, & Department
Location: Bryan, Texas
Degree Requirement: BBA in Accounting
Department: Business Office
• Assist with overall tax planning at local, state and federal levels.
• Prepare and review federal and state corporate, partnership, and individual tax returns.
• Manage Accounting Department and Human Resource functions.
• Assist with overall business management
• Supervise or prepare general ledger transactions
• Business expense analysis and cost cutting measures
• Prepare monthly financial reports for internal use.
• Special projects
Desired Skills and Experience
• Interest in Corporate, Partnership, Texas Franchise Tax and other taxes
• Strong willingness to learn
• Excellent written, verbal and interpersonal communication skills.