As a Maintenance Technician you will be responsible for all phases of building maintenance including plumbing, cleaning, electrical and mechanical work. Specific job tasks will include, but are not limited to, working with modular furniture, clogged drains, door closures, lamp/ballast replacement, painting, sprinkler system repair, ceiling tile replacement and other building related maintenance tasks as they arise.
• High school diploma or GED is required
• Prior building maintenance experience preferred, but not required
• Vocational schooling in HVAC is a plus, but not required
• Possess a high interest in mechanical work, or working with your hands
• Must be able to lift 50 pounds and maneuver/transport objects weighing up to 200-300 lbs
• Able to work outside or on ladders for long periods of time
TO APPLY: Submit your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org or visit our website at www.reyrey.com/careers to learn more.
We strive to offer an environment that provides our associates with the right balance between work and family. We offer a comprehensive benefits package including:
• Medical, dental, vision, and life insurance
• 401k with 100% matching up to 6% of compensation
• Referral bonuses with the opportunity to earn up to $7,000 per hire
• Paid holidays, vacation and sick days
• Professional development and training through Reynolds University
• Discounted membership to local area fitness centers
• On-site medical clinic staffed by a Nurse Practitioner
• Company-sponsored events and sports leagues including: company picnic, softball, volleyball, bowling, and more!
• Gourmet cafeteria, open for breakfast and lunch, that features a salad bar and a variety of made-to-order cuisine options
• Opportunities to participate in charitable endeavors, such as our annual Bike Build for local military families, participation in the Reynolds Associate Foundation, company sponsorship in local charity 5k Run/Walks, and other volunteer opportunities
ABOUT OUR COMPANY:
Established in 1866, Reynolds and Reynolds offers the Retail Management System – a complete suite of products and services for automotive dealerships. Reynolds solutions are built as one, to work as one, for all areas of the dealership. While headquartered in Dayton, Ohio, Reynolds has offices all over the world, employing more than 4,300 associates. We offer a variety of opportunities: Energizing projects, high-powered teaming, constant learning, and professional growth.
Reynolds and Reynolds promotes a healthy lifestyle by providing a non-smoking environment.
Reynolds and Reynolds encourages applicants of all ages and experience to apply, as we do not discriminate on the basis of age.