The Recruiting Specialist plays an integral part in recruiting and hiring for our open positions. In this role you will screen and process resumes in order to identify qualified applicants for our open positions. You will maintain contact with applicants including providing position details and general information about Reynolds and Reynolds as well as setting up qualified applicants with testing information. You will also search for potential applicants on major boards to help build a pool of candidates. Teaming with the Recruiters, you will identify creative avenues to increase candidate flow.
Additional responsibilities will include administrative tasks such as data entry, researching and posting open positions on job search boards, running background checks and processing new associates by creating offer letters and sending first day paperwork. If you are a dependable team player with a strong attention to detail, this is the position for you!
• Ability to multi-task and prioritize
• Ability to handle repetitive work
• Excellent verbal, written, and interpersonal skills
• High attention to detail and good organizational skills
TO APPLY: Submit your resume to email@example.com or visit our website at www.reyrey.com/careers to learn more.
We strive to offer an environment that provides our associates with the right balance between work and family. We offer a comprehensive benefits package including:
• Medical, dental, vision, and life insurance
• 401k with 100% matching up to 6% of compensation
• Referral bonuses with the opportunity to earn up to $7,000 per hire
• Paid holidays, vacation and sick days
• Professional development and training through Reynolds University
• Free on-site fitness center with a cardiovascular fitness area, weight room, locker and shower facilities
• On-site medical clinic staffed by a Nurse Practitioner
• Company-sponsored events and sports leagues including: company picnic, softball, volleyball, bowling, and more!
• Gourmet cafeteria, open for breakfast and lunch, that features a salad bar and a variety of made-to-order cuisine options
• Opportunities to participate in charitable endeavors, such as our annual toy drive, participation in the Reynolds Associate Foundation, company sponsorship in local charity 5k Run/Walks, and other volunteer opportunities
ABOUT OUR COMPANY:
Established in 1866, Reynolds and Reynolds offers the Retail Management System – a complete suite of products and services for automotive dealerships. Reynolds solutions are built as one, to work as one, for all areas of the dealership. While headquartered in Dayton, Ohio, Reynolds has offices all over the world, employing more than 4,300 associates. We offer a variety of opportunities: Energizing projects, high-powered teaming, constant learning, and professional growth.
Reynolds and Reynolds promotes a healthy lifestyle by providing a non-smoking environment.
Reynolds and Reynolds encourages applicants of all ages and experience to apply, as we do not discriminate on the basis of age.