CDL Oilfield Truck Driver
Immediate openings at all 5 of our TEXAS locations.
Potential starting earnings up to $60k!
We are currently seeking experienced, Class A CDL Vacuum Truck Drivers for our yards in Bryan, Snook, Giddings and surrounding areas.
Since 1992, Advance Hydrocarbon Corporation has successfully operated a saltwater disposal and water-hauling business in Central Texas. We offer competitive compensation and benefits to our employees.
Responsibilities and Requirements: (see full job description on our website)
• Hauls and disposes of saltwater and by-products using a tractor-trailer following DOT guidelines
• Gauges and records levels on tank trucks
• Operates intake and discharge valves
• Conducts pre- and post-trip inspections of tractor trailer units, hoses, fittings, and valves
• Maintains accurate records of the work performed for customers, driving logs, pre/post-trip inspections and vehicle maintenance.
• Class A CDL with Tanker endorsement and clean driving record
• Must pass DOT physical, drug screen MVR check and background check pursuant to local, state and federal rules
• Ability to work long hours on variable shifts in all weather conditions
If you meet the qualifications and desire the excitement and pay the oilfield has to offer, COME JOIN OUR TEAM!
Contact our truck yards at (979) 778-5711 Bryan, or (979) 542-1520 Giddings