As a New Product Design Analyst, you will be responsible for all aspects of product life cycle including the technical, functional, and business foundations of our products. You will act as the liaison between cross-functional teams including but not limited to; Change Management, Programming, and the Call Center. Your goal is to effectively manage multiple simultaneous projects, deadlines and deliverables all while communicating the overall product delivery to your team. In addition to product management, you will be responsible for testing a variety of software applications to help ensure our products are to the highest quality. If you feel comfortable working in a fast-paced, time sensitive environment, this is the position for you!
• A degree with technical or business emphasis is preferred
• Effective oral and written communication skills
• Ability to identify and resolve conflict, solid problem solving skills
• Automotive or dealership experience is a plus but not required
TO APPLY: Submit your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org or visit our website at www.reyrey.com/careers to learn more.
We strive to offer an environment that provides our associates with the right balance between work and family. We offer a comprehensive benefits package including:
• Medical, dental, vision, and life insurance
• 401k with 100% matching up to 6% of compensation
• Referral bonuses with the opportunity to earn up to $7,000 per hire
• Paid holidays, vacation and sick days
• Professional development and training through Reynolds University
• Discounted membership to local area fitness centers
• On-site medical clinic staffed by a Nurse Practitioner
• Company-sponsored events and sports leagues including: company picnic, softball, volleyball, bowling, and more!
• Gourmet cafeteria, open for breakfast and lunch, that features a salad bar and a variety of made-to-order cuisine options
• Opportunities to participate in charitable endeavors, such as our annual Bike Build for local military families, participation in the Reynolds Associate Foundation, company sponsorship in local charity 5k Run/Walks, and other volunteer opportunities
ABOUT OUR COMPANY:
Established in 1866, Reynolds and Reynolds offers the Retail Management System – a complete suite of products and services for automotive dealerships. Reynolds solutions are built as one, to work as one, for all areas of the dealership. While headquartered in Dayton, Ohio, Reynolds has offices all over the world, employing more than 4,300 associates. We offer a variety of opportunities: Energizing projects, high-powered teaming, constant learning, and professional growth.
Reynolds and Reynolds promotes a healthy lifestyle by providing a non-smoking environment.
Reynolds and Reynolds encourages applicants of all ages and experience to apply, as we do not discriminate on the basis of age.