Messina Hof Company Overview:
Established in 1977, Messina Hof was developed from a family owned and operated vineyard and winery in Bryan, Texas. Messina Hof is dedicated to high quality world-class wine production and genuine hospitality in its winery and resort facilities located in Bryan, Fredericksburg, and Grapevine, Texas. Messina Hof has doubled in size since 2012, and its annual wine production has grown to 200,000 gallons. Messina Hof’s continued dedication to innovation, excellence, and family traditions is exemplified in its premium wines of distinction and landmark wine country destinations. It has also been continuously named the most awarded winery in Texas. Messina Hof is made up of a team of honest and passionate people of character that desire to be part of a rapidly growing company in an exciting and thriving industry.
Responsible for shipping products from our online store including, but not limited to box making, labeling, picking/packing orders, shipping/receiving, and replenishing. Assist with the increase in E-Commerce sales and provide excellent customer service to E-Commerce customers. Responsible for the care, maintenance and upkeep of the Shipping Department. This person is a liaison between the Retail staff, the E-Commerce Department and the Wine Club Department.
Reasonable Accommodations Statement
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. Reasonable Accommodations may be made to enable qualified individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
Essential Functions Statement(s)
• Process and fulfill E-Commerce orders
• Assist with Wine Club packaging
• Coordinate with shipping companies for any claims of loss/damages
• General maintenance of the online store
• Sale of Messina Hof products on online store
• Coordinate shipping with Wine Club/VIP Department
• Assist with inventory control including movements, merchandising and stocking of all items
• Care, maintenance and upkeep of the Shipping Area
• Answers customer calls and provide resolution for order status, order and product complaints, product return authorization and product information
• Perform other duties as required including assisting other departments as needed
• Experience in a retail closely related field
• Experience in customer service, shipping
• Experience with E-Commerce or website maintenance
• Ability to use a personal computer and have working knowledge of computer programs including, but not limited to, Microsoft Word and Excel
• Must have active TABC and Food Handler certifications at all times.
The physical demands described her are representative of those that must be met by and employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job.
While performing the duties of this job the employee is regularly required to talk or hear. The employee is frequently required to stand, walk and sit. The employee is occasionally required to reach with hands and arms and stoop, kneel, and crouch. The employee must frequently lift and/or move up to 40 pounds. The employee is frequently required to stand for long periods of time. Specific vision abilities required by this job include close vision, distance vision, color vision, peripheral vision, depth perception and ability to adjust focus.
The work environment characteristics described here are representative of those an employee encounters while performing the essential functions of this job. The noise level in the work environment is usually moderate. The work may be performed either inside or outside.