As a Customer Service Representative you will assist our customers over the phone to troubleshoot issues and help increase the utilization of their account and/or product. After training, you will be responsible for supporting our Who’s Calling and Callbright products. Who’s Calling (www.whoscalling.com) and Callbright (www.callbright.com) are affiliates of The Reynolds and Reynolds Company. Some of your specific duties will include, but are not limited to resolving technical problems, answering product questions, training customers on products, and providing solutions to improve their business.
You will also become an expert in supporting one or more of the following products we offer:
• Standard Call
• Test First Hiring
In this role you will also help to research and document customer issues, work in partnership with our sales organization, and work on special projects as needed.
• Degree preferred, but not required
• Basic PC skills
• Excellent communication and problem solving skills
• High attention to detail
• Desire to work with customers over the phone
• Previous customer service experience preferred
TO APPLY: Submit your resume to email@example.com or visit our website at www.reyrey.com/careers to learn more.
We strive to offer an environment that provides our associates with the right balance between work and family. We offer a comprehensive benefits package including:
• Medical, dental, vision, and life insurance
• 401k with 100% matching up to 6% of compensation
• Referral bonuses with the opportunity to earn up to $7,000 per hire
• Paid holidays, vacation and sick days
• Professional development and training through Reynolds University
• Free on-site fitness center with a cardiovascular fitness area, weight room, locker and shower facilities
• On-site medical clinic staffed by a Nurse Practitioner
• Company-sponsored events and sports leagues including: company picnic, softball, volleyball, bowling, and more!
• Gourmet cafeteria, open for breakfast and lunch, that features a salad bar and a variety of made-to-order cuisine options
• Credit Union membership
• Opportunities to participate in charitable endeavors, such as our annual toy drive, participation in the Reynolds Associate Foundation, company sponsorship in local charity 5k Run/Walks, and other volunteer opportunities
ABOUT OUR COMPANY:
Established in 1866, Reynolds and Reynolds offers the Retail Management System – a complete suite of products and services for automotive dealerships. Reynolds solutions are built as one, to work as one, for all areas of the dealership. While headquartered in Dayton, Ohio, Reynolds has offices all over the world, employing more than 4,300 associates. We offer a variety of opportunities: Energizing projects, high-powered teaming, constant learning, and professional growth.
Reynolds and Reynolds promotes a healthy lifestyle by providing a non-smoking environment.
Reynolds and Reynolds encourages applicants of all ages and experience to apply, as we do not discriminate on the basis of age.