Atkinson Toyota Product Specialist
If you've got a passion for people and the desire to succeed, a position as an Atkinson Toyota Product Specialist may be for you! Atkinson Toyota is a growing company that is built on the fundamental principles of honesty, integrity and treating people with respect. Here are more reasons why our Associates love working for the Brazos Valley’s #1 automotive retailer:
A Great Place to Work
Atkinson Toyota’s associates work in a supportive, diverse, and fun automotive retail environment that fosters a good retail work/life balance. This positive work environment leads to a positive customer experience and is a big part of why our customers would refer us to their friends.
Don’t have automotive product sales experience? Atkinson Toyota is as one of the best automotive training companies in the Brazos Valley. You’ll enjoy first-class training with our own personal product sales trainer who is dedicated to your success. We provide ongoing training, support development, and we assist your learning as a team.
Career Growth and Recognition
With 3 stores in Texas and growing, Atkinson Toyota associates have fantastic career opportunities. Our incentive programs provide the potential for additional earnings, recognition, and perks!
Atkinson Toyota Product Specialist responsibilities include:
– Providing a truly exceptional service-oriented visit throughout the customer’s visitation experience.
– Communicating effectively both in-person, by email and over the phone to discover the customer’s wants and needs.
– Serving as an advocate for Atkinson Toyota by sharing what makes us the right choice for their automotive purchase.
– Navigating and utilizing various provided computer programs, internet sites, and instructional materials as selling tools.
– Consulting and guiding your customers to the appropriate next step for purchasing a vehicle based on their unique situation.
– Facilitating steps of the sale, such as the vehicle appraisal process, taking test drives, and completing finance applications.
– Maintain a working knowledge of Toyota products and appropriately recommending them to customers.
– Reading, collecting, and transcribing data in order to complete accurate paperwork.
– Seeking out opportunities for self-development, participating in training, and welcoming performance feedback.
– Building and maintaining strong relationships and demonstrating excellent teamwork.
– Maintaining the sales area so our vehicles and products are neatly and accurately displayed.
This position may require other duties as assigned. For store positions, the responsibilities may vary by store.
Compensation is based on performance and allows for above average income potential. Earnings are paid twice monthly.
Performance bonuses are paid as earned next business day.Full time product specialists on average earn over $60,000 in addition to benefits.
Atkinson Toyota Bryan is the Brazos Valley’s leading automotive service, parts and sales dealership. If you are a self-starter, love taking care of people, enjoy automobiles, and have a desire to make above average income then this may just be the career for you!
Our company maintains a strong policy of equal employment opportunity for all associates. We hire, train, promote and compensate associates on the basis of personal and professional competence and potential for advancement without regard for race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, marital status, disability or citizenship, as well as other classifications protected by applicable federal, state or local laws.
About our Dealership
Proudly serving Bryan/College Station and surrounding communities for over 25 years, we have recently expanded to a new store in South Dallas and a new store in Huntsville , Texas opening in winter of 2018. Our foundation is built on an exceptional customer experience and we strive to ensure that every experience is unique and memorable from start to finish.
We truly believe that the key to success lies both in community involvement and satisfied customers. We are proud to sponsor several local events and assist with many needs of the local community.
Come see for yourself why we are a "Family of Excellence".