As a Product Support Representative you will work primarily with KeyTrak, a Reynolds subsidiary company which provides key tracking and key security solutions to industries such as medical, automotive, commercial, and many others.
Your duty will be to maintain and improve knowledge of KeyTrak products and operations by acting as a liaison among our outside sales representatives, customers and internal departments. As part of your training, you will gain a working comprehension of our entire KeyTrak product line, including how our products impact certain industries, what benefits we have to offer, and what our sales team needs to be successful. Specific duties will include developing and maintaining product training guides for sales representatives, answering any questions our associates or customers might have regarding our products and services, and resolving product support issues as they arise.
We are seeking motivated individuals who are willing to learn and are dedicated to providing quality support to keep our commitment to excellence alive!
• Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal
• Ability to multitask and meet deadlines
• Proficiency with the Microsoft Office Suite
• Project and task oriented
• Motivated and willing to conduct research and develop written materials
TO APPLY: Submit your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org or visit our website at www.reyrey.com/careers to learn more.
We strive to offer an environment that provides our associates with the right balance between work and family. We offer a comprehensive benefits package including:
• Medical, dental, vision, and life insurance
• 401k with 100% matching up to 6% of compensation
• Referral bonuses with the opportunity to earn up to $7,000 per hire
• Paid holidays, vacation and sick days
• Professional development and training through Reynolds University
• Free on-site fitness center with a cardiovascular fitness area, weight room, locker and shower facilities
• On-site medical clinic staffed by a Nurse Practitioner
• Company-sponsored events and sports leagues including: company picnic, softball, volleyball, bowling, and more!
• Gourmet cafeteria, open for breakfast and lunch, that features a salad bar and a variety of made-to-order cuisine options
• Opportunities to participate in charitable endeavors, such as our annual toy drive, participation in the Reynolds Associate Foundation, company sponsorship in local charity 5k Run/Walks, and other volunteer opportunities
ABOUT OUR COMPANY:
Established in 1866, Reynolds and Reynolds offers the Retail Management System – a complete suite of products and services for automotive dealerships. Reynolds solutions are built as one, to work as one, for all areas of the dealership. While headquartered in Dayton, Ohio, Reynolds has offices all over the world, employing more than 4,300 associates. We offer a variety of opportunities: Energizing projects, high-powered teaming, constant learning, and professional growth.
Reynolds and Reynolds promotes a healthy lifestyle by providing a non-smoking environment.
Reynolds and Reynolds encourages applicants of all ages and experience to apply, as we do not discriminate on the basis of age.