As an Equipment Control Trainee you will be stationed in our climate controlled warehouse where we handle the supply of whole units such as printers, monitors, PCs, and a variety of other equipment. You will be responsible for handling outgoing shipments to customers, field engineers, and remote associates as well as processing equipment orders for internal use. Other responsibilities could include updating and tracking all equipment records, weekly audits of inventory, and reviewing and verifying equipment serial numbers. If you are a self-starter with the desire to work in a fast-paced environment, apply today!
• Detail oriented
• Basic PC skills
• Warehouse experience, a plus
• Ability to lift up to 50lbs.
• Must be at least 18 yrs of age to operate forklift, certification will be provided
• Minimal Travel: 5-10%
TO APPLY: Submit your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org or visit our website at www.reyrey.com/careers to learn more.
We strive to offer an environment that provides our associates with the right balance between work and family. We offer a comprehensive benefits package including:
• Medical, dental, vision, and life insurance
• 401k with 100% matching up to 6% of compensation
• Referral bonuses with the opportunity to earn up to $7,000 per hire
• Paid holidays, vacation and sick days
• Professional development and training through Reynolds University
• Free on-site fitness center with a cardiovascular fitness area, weight room, locker and shower facilities
• On-site medical clinic staffed by a Nurse Practitioner
• Company-sponsored events and sports leagues including: company picnic, softball, volleyball, bowling, and more!
• Gourmet cafeteria, open for breakfast and lunch, that features a salad bar and a variety of made-to-order cuisine options
• Opportunities to participate in charitable endeavors, such as our annual toy drive, participation in the Reynolds Associate Foundation, company sponsorship in local charity 5k Run/Walks, and other volunteer opportunities
ABOUT OUR COMPANY:
Established in 1866, Reynolds and Reynolds offers the Retail Management System – a complete suite of products and services for automotive dealerships. Reynolds solutions are built as one, to work as one, for all areas of the dealership. While headquartered in Dayton, Ohio, Reynolds has offices all over the world, employing more than 4,300 associates. We offer a variety of opportunities: Energizing projects, high-powered teaming, constant learning, and professional growth.
Reynolds and Reynolds promotes a healthy lifestyle by providing a non-smoking environment.
Reynolds and Reynolds encourages applicants of all ages and experience to apply, as we do not discriminate on the basis of age.