Brenham pair dies from carbon monoxide poisoning

BRENHAM, Tex. (KBTX) - According to the Travis County Medical Examiner's Office, the Brenham man and woman who were found dead inside a vehicle Sunday afternoon had a lethal amount of carbon monoxide in their systems.

Officials have identified the deceased as Andrea Lynn Davenport, 36, and Nathan Altman Collins, 39.

Around 2:30 p.m. Sunday, the Brenham Police Department were called to investigate two bodies seen inside a parked car on the 500 block of East Alamo Street.

After being transported to a local hospital, both Davenport and Collins were pronounced dead.

Their deaths have been ruled accidental and officials say no foul play occurred.