AUSTIN, Tex. (KBTX) - The Department of Public Safety is increasing the reward for any information leading to the arrest of a Bryan double homicide suspect.
Crime Stoppers is offering $12,500 for any information leading to the arrest of Frankie Lee Bell, Jr. According to DPS, Bell is affiliated with the Bloods gang. Investigators said he has ties to Caldwell and Somerville in Burleson County, as well as Bryan and Houston.
Back in October of 2017, Bell and others were involved in an aggravated robbery in the Castle Heights neighborhood. As a result, investigators said, two men were shot and killed. Bell has been on the run since then.
Bell is 5 feet 7 inches tall and weighs approximately 175 pounds. He has a tattoo of a dog paw and a 5-point star on his right forearm; a “B” hand sign on his outer right forearm; a “59” on his left bicep; other tattoos covering his neck and both arms; and a scar near his right eye.
To be eligible for the cash rewards, tipsters MUST provide information to authorities using one of the five following methods:
• Call the Crime Stoppers hotline at 1-800-252-TIPS (8477).
• Text the letters “DPS” – followed by your tip – to 274637 (CRIMES) from your cell phone.
• Submit a web tip through the DPS website by selecting the fugitive you have information about, and then clicking on the link under their picture.
• Submit a Facebook tip at 10 Most Wanted Facebook Page by clicking the “SUBMIT A TIP” link (under the “About” section).
• Submit a tip through the DPS Mobile App. The app is currently available for iPhone users on the Apple App Store.