The Southeast Texas BEST robotics competition was held last Saturday in Huntsville.
BEST is a robotics competition for middle and high school students to learn about engineering, science and technology.
According to Dr. Michael Wienan, President of Brazos BEST Robotics, these are the local teams advancing to state competition on November 8 in Dallas:
- A&M Consolidated High School (1st Place BEST Award)
- Cornerstone Christian Academy (1st Place Robot competition, 3rd Place BEST Award)
- Stephen F. Austin Middles School (3rd Place Robot competition, 4th Place BEST Award)
Other area teams awarded in Huntsville are:
- Madisonville High School (4th Place Robot)
- A&M Consolidated Middle School (Most Robust Design)
- College Station High School (Honorable Mention in Notebook, Honorable Mention in Exhibit)
Viewers with disabilities can get assistance accessing this station's FCC Public Inspection File by contacting the station with the information listed below. Questions or concerns relating to the accessibility of the FCC's online public file system should be directed to the FCC at 888-225-5322, 888-835-5322 (TTY), or email@example.com.