We're a month into the new year, so how are your New Year resolutions holding up? Studies show only eight percent of Americans who make resolutions actually achieve them.
With fitness being a common goal, experts offer quick exercises you can incorporate into your morning routine.
- The first is easier than washing your hair.While showering simply rotate your upper body back and forth while flexing your abs.
Teeth Cleaning Toe Raises
- As you brush your teeth, work out your core and calves by doing toe raises. Start by shifting your weight to the ball of your foot and slowly lowering your heels.
Style Wall Sits
- And when applying your make up or doing your hair, try sitting in an imaginary chair at a ninety degree angle with your back against the wall.
- Opt to take the stairs and skip one or two
- While replying to your e-mails, instead of using a chair, balance on an ab ball.
- When walking your dog bring along some free weights. Switching between the leash and the weight, incorporate bicep curls and arm extensions.
To comment, the following rules must be followed:
Comments may be monitored for inappropriate content, but the station is under no legal obligation to do so.
If you believe a comment violates the above rules, please use the Flagging Tool to alert a Moderator.
Flagging does not guarantee removal.
Multiple violations may result in account suspension.
Decisions to suspend or unsuspend accounts are made by Station Moderators.
Questions may be sent to firstname.lastname@example.org. Please provide detailed information.
Viewers with disabilities can get assistance accessing this station's FCC Public Inspection File by contacting the station with the information listed below. Questions or concerns relating to the accessibility of the FCC's online public file system should be directed to the FCC at 888-225-5322, 888-835-5322 (TTY), or email@example.com.