Affordable Care Act Websites
Affordable Care Act Headlines
Web Site Woes Will Reduce Health Care Enrollment
- Congressional budget experts say fewer uninsured people than expected will get covered this year through President Barack Obama's health care law.
Sebelius Apologizes for Health Law Rollout Fiasco
- Health and Human Services Secretary Kathleen Sebelius says she's sorry consumers have wasted so much time dealing with technical problems on the Obama administration's health insurance website.
Apology From Medicare Chief to House Panel Over Website Problems
- A top Obama administration official is apologizing for the problems that have kept Americans from successfully signing up for coverage at the government's health care website.
Roundtable Discussion on Health Exchange and Affordable Care Act
- Today at 1:00 p.m., KBTX.com will stream the Scott & White Center for Healthcare Policy media roundtable discussion to answer questions about the Health Exchange and the Affordable Care Act.
Obamacare: Computer Glitch Affects Brazos Valley Enrollment Numbers
- A computer glitch prevented Brazos Valley community from enrolling in the Affordable Healthcare package through the newly launched website, HealthCare.gov.
Obama, Lawmakers Meet on Shutdown's 2nd Day
- President Barack Obama brought congressional leaders to the White House on Wednesday for the first time since a partial government shutdown began, but there were no signs of progress toward ending an impasse that has idled 800,000 federal workers and curbed services around the country.
Health Care Website Gets Down Time for Repairs
- WASHINGTON (AP) -- It's not the sign that the Obama administration wants people to see on its health overhaul website: down for repairs.
Dr. Dickey Helps Answer Affordable Care Act Questions
- Dr. Nancy Dickey, former president of the Texas A&M Health Science Center and the American Medical Association, talked with Brazos Valley This Morning Monday to help explain what the new law means to people.
Local Businesses Still Studying Impacts Of Affordable Care Act
- Several College Station businesses still have questions on the implementation of the Affordable Care Act as online exchanges open October 1st.
Health Insurance Mandate Tough to Swallow for Many
- Under the Affordable Health Care Act, those who don't have health insurance will soon be required to purchase it or pay a penalty.
Texans Sign Up for Insurance on Federal Exchange
- Texas hospitals, clinics and charities have received an enthusiastic response to the new health care law, helping people sign up for insurance after Gov. Rick Perry declared the state government would do as little as possible to help implement the Affordable Care Act.
Finance/Legal Expert Answers Questions about Affordable Care Act
- Finance and legal expert Shari Olefson was on First News at Four Monday to talk about the Affordable Care Act.
More Affordable Care Act Headlines