Early voting by personal appearance for the State Constitutional Amendments election and City of College Station, College Station ISD, City of Bryan and Bryan ISD elections will be conducted as follows:
• Monday through Friday, October 21-25, 2013, from 8:00 a.m. until 5:00 p.m.;
• Monday through Wednesday, October 28-30, 2013, from 8:00 a.m. until 5:00 p.m.; and
• Thursday through Friday, October 31-November 1, 2013, from 8:00 a.m. until 8:00 p.m.
Early voting by personal appearance will be held at the following locations:
• Brazos County Administration Building, 200 South Texas Avenue, Bryan;
• Arena Hall, 2702 Tabor Road, Bryan;
• Galilee Baptist Church, 804 North Logan, Bryan;
• College Station Utilities Meeting/Training Facility, 1603 Graham Road, College Station; and
• Memorial Student Center, Texas A&M University, College Station.
Applications for mail ballots must be received by 5:00 p.m., October 25, 2013, addressed to Brazos County Clerk's Office, 300 East 26th Street, Suite 120, Bryan, Texas 77803 (telephone 979-361-4121).
Voters must now present one of the following forms of photo identification when voting in person:
• Texas driver's license issued by the Texas Department of Public Safety;
• Texas Election Identification Certificate issued by the Texas Department of Public Safety;
• Texas Personal Identification Card issued by the Texas Department of Public Safety;
• Texas Concealed Handgun License issued by the Texas Department of Public Safety;
• U.S. military identification card containing the voter's photograph; or
• United States passport.
Election day is November 5. For additional information, go to www.brazosvotes.org.
Viewers with disabilities can get assistance accessing this station's FCC Public Inspection File by contacting the station with the information listed below. Questions or concerns relating to the accessibility of the FCC's online public file system should be directed to the FCC at 888-225-5322, 888-835-5322 (TTY), or email@example.com.