Brazos Valley Burn Bans: The following counties are under a Burn Ban: Brazos, Burleson, Grimes, Houston, Lee, Leon, Madison, Milam, Robertson, San Jacinto, Trinity, Walker, Washington
1. OBAMA SEEKS MILLIONS TO TRAIN, EQUIP VETTED SYRIAN REBELS
The request in effect opens a second front in the fight against Islamic militants threatening to overwhelm Iraq.
2. IRAQI PARLIAMENT PREPARES TO START WORK NEXT WEEK
The move is the first step toward forming a new government to present a united front against a rapidly advancing Sunni insurgency.
3. WHAT FAA, DEVELOPERS ARE CLASHING OVER
In the name of flight safety, the government wants to dramatically reduce the allowable height of potentially thousands buildings near U.S. airports.
4. HOW JUSTICES RULED IN ABORTION PROTEST CASE
The Supreme Court struck down the 35-foot protest-free zone outside abortion clinics in Massachusetts, declaring it an unconstitutional restraint on free speech.
5. THOUSANDS FLEE UKRAINE AS TRUCE NEARS EXPIRATION
As a weeklong cease-fire nears an end, Ukrainians in cars stuffed with belongings line up at the eastern border to cross into Russia.
6. WHO SURVIVED THE 'GROUP OF DEATH'
Despite a 1-0 loss to Germany, the U.S. team reaches the knockout stage of consecutive World Cups for the first time.
7. HOWARD BAKER, WHO QUERIED NIXON ON WATERGATE, DIES
The Tennessee senator famously questioned the figures in the cover-up and was later chief of staff to Ronald Reagan.
8. INVESTIGATORS' NEWEST THEORY ABOUT FLIGHT 370
Officials believe the missing Malaysia Airlines plane flew on autopilot for hours before crashing into a remote part of the Indian Ocean.
9. T1RED OF P@SSWORDS? Y0U @RE N(asterisk)T @LONE!
The hope is that the hard-to-remember combinations go the way of the floppy disk and dial-up as multiple services generate and store them.
10. WHO WENT 1-2-3 IN NBA DRAFT
Cleveland chose Andrew Wiggins, Milwaukee selected Jabari Parker and Philadelphia took Joel Embiid.
Viewers with disabilities can get assistance accessing this station's FCC Public Inspection File by contacting the station with the information listed below. Questions or concerns relating to the accessibility of the FCC's online public file system should be directed to the FCC at 888-225-5322, 888-835-5322 (TTY), or email@example.com.