Brazos Valley Burn Bans: The following counties are under a Burn Ban: Austin, Brazos, Burleson, Grimes, Houston, Lee, Leon, Madison, Milam, Robertson, San Jacinto, Trinity, Walker, Washington
1. ISRAEL: HAMAS TO PAY PRICE FOR ITS 'NO' TO TRUCE
Israel resumes bombarding Gaza after the Islamic militant group rejects an Egyptian truce plan and instead unleashes more rockets.
2. AGENCY TOUGHENS PROTECTIONS FOR PREGNANT WORKERS
New U.S. government guidelines prohibit employers from forcing pregnant workers to take leave and acknowledge that bosses may have to decrease workloads.
3. HOW AN APPEALS COURT RULED IN AFFIRMATIVE ACTION CASE
The University of Texas can continue using race as a factor in undergraduate admissions as a way of promoting diversity on campus.
4. 89 KILLED IN WORST AFGHANISTAN BOMBING SINCE 2001
The car bombing underscores the country's instability as U.S. troops prepare to leave.
5. RUSH-HOUR MOSCOW SUBWAY DERAILS; 21 DEAD, 136 HURT
Russian investigators are looking into a fault in one of the train's cars or the sinking of the roadbed.
6. WHO TIPPED OFF ARIZONANS ABOUT IMMIGRANTS
A county sheriff warns residents that a bus carrying Central American children was heading to Oracle, creating a faceoff between protesters and activists.
7. CHURCH LAWYER DETAILS COVER-UP CLAIMS ON SEX ABUSE
Jennifer Haselberger accuses archbishops in Minnesota of lying to the public and of ignoring the U.S. bishops' pledge to have zero tolerance for priests who abuse.
8. ' COMMUNITIES IN DANGER OF RUNNING OUT'
That's what a state regulator says as water use by Californians rises despite the governor's pleas to cut back during the severe drought.
9. WHAT HILLARY RODHAM CLINTON DIDN'T REVEAL ON 'THE DAILY SHOW'
The former secretary of state doesn't say whether she will run for president in 2016, despite persistent questioning from host Jon Stewart.
10. 'THIS IS ABOUT DEREK JETER'
That's what Tampa Bay pitcher David Price says about the 14th and final All-Star Game for the retiring New York Yankees shortstop.
Viewers with disabilities can get assistance accessing this station's FCC Public Inspection File by contacting the station with the information listed below. Questions or concerns relating to the accessibility of the FCC's online public file system should be directed to the FCC at 888-225-5322, 888-835-5322 (TTY), or firstname.lastname@example.org.