Nearly two months after the deadly explosion at Texas A&M, residents of the University Apartments are still on edge as another gas leak was discovered Tuesday.
The College Station Fire Department was called to the area Tuesday morning and found a leak outside. Fire Officials shut off the gas to three buildings while maintenance workers from the university repaired the line. No one was evacuated.
The State Fire Marshal's office recently ruled a gas leak was the cause of the July 31 explosion at the university-owned apartments. The blast killed the mother and four-year-old daughter of an A&M graduate student. It also injured his pregnant wife and his father.
A criminal investigation is ongoing. The District Attorney's office says new information is opening up further areas of investigation.
Upload your photo, with a caption of your reason to smile, then watch the last half hour of BVTM from 6:30A - 7A Monday mornings to see if your photo makes it.