The Boulder County coroner's office says the University of Colorado student found dead in a fraternity last month died of acute alcohol poisoning.
Officials say the death of 18-year-old Lynn Gordon Bailey of Dallas was accidental. No other drugs were found in the student's system.
Bailey died September 17th at Chi Psi's off-campus house after a night of heavy drinking.
C-U officials have asked the national organization to shut down the chapter. They say the school has a history of difficulties with the chapter.
Viewers with disabilities can get assistance accessing this station's FCC Public Inspection File by contacting the station with the information listed below. Questions or concerns relating to the accessibility of the FCC's online public file system should be directed to the FCC at 888-225-5322, 888-835-5322 (TTY), or firstname.lastname@example.org.