The Boulder County coroner's office says the University of Colorado student found dead in a fraternity last month died of acute alcohol poisoning.
Officials say the death of 18-year-old Lynn Gordon Bailey of Dallas was accidental. No other drugs were found in the student's system.
Bailey died September 17th at Chi Psi's off-campus house after a night of heavy drinking.
C-U officials have asked the national organization to shut down the chapter. They say the school has a history of difficulties with the chapter.
Upload your photo, with a caption of your reason to smile, then watch the last half hour of BVTM from 6:30A - 7A Monday mornings to see if your photo makes it.