The Bryan Police Department's Directed Deployment Team, with assistance from the Limestone County Sheriff's Office, continued with its on-going operations of targeting vice crimes within the City of Bryan Thursday.
The areas targeted were done so thanks to information received from concerned citizens in these neighborhoods, according to authorities.
This sting resulted in the arrest of six people on seven felony and ten misdemeanor charges, as well as the seizure of a little more than a gram of crack cocaine, more than three grams of marijuana, and 326 grams of PCP.
A 1996 Ford Contour was also seized.
- Jacqueline Bloom (prostitution charge)
- Shamron Johnson (evading arrest charge)
- Elijah Mitchell (drug, destroying evidence charges)
- Anthony Oliver (drug, evading arrest charges)
- Joe Pleasant (drug charges, outstanding warrants)
- Darrell Thurmon-Green (evading arrest charge)