If you play with fire, you're going to get burned.
That's the message officials are sending after the cause of a College Station house fire has been determined.
The city's fire marshall has concluded that the Richards Street blaze early Sunday morning was caused by kids playing with a lighter near a mattress.
No one was injured, but a good portion of the house sustained damage, so much so that a family of five was displaced.
Fire officials want to remind parents to keep matches and lighters stored in an elevated and secure place.
Viewers with disabilities can get assistance accessing this station's FCC Public Inspection File by contacting the station with the information listed below. Questions or concerns relating to the accessibility of the FCC's online public file system should be directed to the FCC at 888-225-5322, 888-835-5322 (TTY), or firstname.lastname@example.org.