KBTX | Bryan & College Station, TX | News, Weather, Sports

Space Heater Blamed For Bryan House Fire

By: KBTX Staff
By: KBTX Staff

A family of four is homeless after fire destroyed their home Tuesday morning.

It happened around 11 o'clock on McCulloch, just off Highway 21 in Bryan.

Bryan Fire officials say the one story home was fully engulfed in flames when they arrived. It fifteen Bryan firefighters just under an hour to gain control of the fire.

No one was home at the time, but an initial investigation indicates a space heater was the cause.

The home was a total loss, and because of high winds, homes on both sides received damage.


KBTX-TV Channel 3 4141 E. 29th Street Bryan, TX 77802 Phone: (979) 846-7777 Fax: (979) 846-1490 News Fax: (979) 846-1888
Gray Television, Inc. - Copyright © 2002-2014 - Designed by Gray Digital Media - Powered by Clickability 1144667 - kbtx.com/a?a=1144667