A reported fire in Downtown Bryan Tuesday night turned out to be much less severe. A fire was called in at Burr's Unfinished Furniture, 300 block of N. Main Street, shortly before 6 p.m.
But when firefighters arrived at the scene, they discovered it was nothing more than an electrical malfunction in a light fixture. Power was shut off while the problem was resolved. No one was injured and the store appeared to suffer little, if any, damage.
Viewers with disabilities can get assistance accessing this station's FCC Public Inspection File by contacting the station with the information listed below. Questions or concerns relating to the accessibility of the FCC's online public file system should be directed to the FCC at 888-225-5322, 888-835-5322 (TTY), or firstname.lastname@example.org.