It could be a blue Christmas for Bryan man and his daughter who lost all their belongings in a fire.
The pair was asleep in their town home Tuesday when flames erupted shortly after 4 a.m. The Bryan fire department was on the scene in four minutes and had the blaze contained in less than an hour.
But the residence suffered extensive damage and most of the personal items inside were destroyed.
It's been ruled an accidental fire that started in the fireplace.
Viewers with disabilities can get assistance accessing this station's FCC Public Inspection File by contacting the station with the information listed below. Questions or concerns relating to the accessibility of the FCC's online public file system should be directed to the FCC at 888-225-5322, 888-835-5322 (TTY), or firstname.lastname@example.org.