Firefighters say it was a small kitchen fire that caused alarm Thursday night at a College Station apartment.
The College Station Fire Department responded to the Holleman on the Park apartments in the 1400 block of Holleman just after 7 p.m.
The fire was already out when firefighters arrived, officials said.
The stove's vent hood was damaged, while the apartment received some smoke damage.
The residents were able to get out of the apartment and no one was injured.
Seventeen College Station firefighters responded to the fire.
Viewers with disabilities can get assistance accessing this station's FCC Public Inspection File by contacting the station with the information listed below. Questions or concerns relating to the accessibility of the FCC's online public file system should be directed to the FCC at 888-225-5322, 888-835-5322 (TTY), or firstname.lastname@example.org.