Bryan Police didn't take the last day of 2007 off. Instead, they targeted a pair of criminal activities.
In all, seven arrests were made by BPD's Directed Deployment Team. The DDT spent Monday night going around town in search of prostitution and drug use.
Four of the seven arrests were for alleged prostitution, and all but two face drug charges.
Reserve officers and Bryan's K9 unit were involved in the operation.
- Quinton Auston, for manufacture/deliver of a controlled substance and evading arrest
- Jacqueline Crawford, for prostitution and possession of drug paraphenalia
- Shonnerek Falls, for manufacture/delivery of simulated controlled substances and two city warrants
- Brenda Peveto, for possession of controlled substance, prostitution and a felony warrant for possesion of controlled substance
- Daniel Poullard, for prostitution
- Hudie Twitty, for prostitution
- Florence Woodard, for manufacture/delivery of a controlled substance and possession of controlled substance