Brazos Valley Burn Bans: The following counties are under a Burn Ban: Brazos, Burleson, Grimes, Houston, Lee, Leon, Madison, Milam, Robertson, San Jacinto, Trinity, Walker, Washington
The College Station Fire Department is sending out an important message, in the wake of a devastating fire.
Officials say a Texas A&M University student's rental house burned to the ground Wednesday afternoon.
It happened in the 2500 block of Barron Cut-Off Road in College Station.
The student reportedly left a heating lamp on the porch to keep her dogs warm. Fire officials say that likely started the blaze.
Experts tell us heating lamps are very dangerous. Fire officials recommend using heating blankets or insulation to keep your pets warm.
Viewers with disabilities can get assistance accessing this station's FCC Public Inspection File by contacting the station with the information listed below. Questions or concerns relating to the accessibility of the FCC's online public file system should be directed to the FCC at 888-225-5322, 888-835-5322 (TTY), or email@example.com.