Weather Throws Local Softball Camp Curve Ball

By  | 

Due to the rainy and cold weather on Friday, and considering the forecast for Saturday morning, the 2nd Little Tiger Softball Camp will be postponed.

A future date has not yet been set, but Coach Hicks will make an announcement when that decision has been made.

If you have any questions, contact Coach Hicks at bhicks@csisd.org or coachhicks@texasprepsoftball.net.