Medical Examiner Says Ledger's Death Was Accidental Overdose

By: Associated Press
By: Associated Press

NEW YORK (AP) - Heath Ledger's death was an accident.
The New York City medical examiner says Ledger accidentally
overdosed on prescription drugs. He had taken painkillers, sleeping pills and anti-anxiety medication. The drugs listed in the statement included the generic names for OxyContin, Valium, Xanax, Restoril and Unisom.
Ledger's body was found last month. Burial is expected to be in Australia.


KBTX-TV Channel 3 4141 E. 29th Street Bryan, TX 77802 Phone: (979) 846-7777 Fax: (979) 846-1490 News Fax: (979) 846-1888
Gray Television, Inc. - Copyright © 2002-2014 - Designed by Gray Digital Media - Powered by Clickability 15351611 - kbtx.com/a?a=15351611