Firefighters say BTU was already on scene, when a power line caught an abandoned building on fire.
They say the blaze started just after 9 pm, when the line jumped and ignited the home's meter.
No one was hurt and firefighters say a BTU employee was able to put out the fire with a fire extinguisher.
To comment, the following rules must be followed:
Comments may be monitored for inappropriate content, but the station is under no legal obligation to do so.
If you believe a comment violates the above rules, please use the Flagging Tool to alert a Moderator.
Flagging does not guarantee removal.
Multiple violations may result in account suspension.
Decisions to suspend or unsuspend accounts are made by Station Moderators.
Questions may be sent to firstname.lastname@example.org. Please provide detailed information.