Good Samaritans Step Forward

By: Ashlea Sigman Email
By: Ashlea Sigman Email

The Williams family in Bryan lost everything in a fire at the Bryan Arms Apartment Complex on Friday. The Red Cross paid for their hotel stay through Sunday night, as well as for some of the people in the other units who had to be evacuated.

After our story aired, a good samaritan paid the Williams' hotel bill for another 3 nights. They say they are still looking for permanent housing. If you'd like to help this family or any of the others affected by the fire, call the Brazos Valley Red Cross at 979-776-8279.


Join the Conversation!

To comment, the following rules must be followed:

  • No Obscenity, Profanity, Vulgarity, Racism or Violent Descriptions
  • No Negative Community Comparisons
  • No Fighting, Name-calling, Trolling or Personal Attacks
  • Multiple Accounts are Not Allowed
  • Stay on Story Topic

Comments may be monitored for inappropriate content, but the station is under no legal obligation to do so.
If you believe a comment violates the above rules, please use the Flagging Tool to alert a Moderator.
Flagging does not guarantee removal.

Multiple violations may result in account suspension.
Decisions to suspend or unsuspend accounts are made by Station Moderators.
Questions may be sent to comments@kbtx.com. Please provide detailed information.

powered by Disqus
KBTX-TV Channel 3 4141 E. 29th Street Bryan, TX 77802 Phone: (979) 846-7777 Fax: (979) 846-1490 News Fax: (979) 846-1888
Gray Television, Inc. - Copyright © 2002-2014 - Designed by Gray Digital Media - Powered by Clickability 16169847 - kbtx.com/a?a=16169847