An Anderson/Shiro high school student is dead after trying to move a portable light near a swimming pool.
16-year-old Christopher Lunsford was electrocuted late Monday night.
A friend was able to unplug the light and tried to revive Lunsford with C-P-R.
He was taken to the College Station Medical Center but pronounced dead.
Services for Lunsford are being arranged by Lindley, Robertson & Holt funeral home.
Viewers with disabilities can get assistance accessing this station's FCC Public Inspection File by contacting the station with the information listed below. Questions or concerns relating to the accessibility of the FCC's online public file system should be directed to the FCC at 888-225-5322, 888-835-5322 (TTY), or email@example.com.