Bryan fire investigators are looking into an early morning blaze on the city's northeast side.
It happened Sunday at plastics manufacturer Nampac in the 1100 block of F.M. 2818.
Fire officials say the blaze started at an electrical transformer and spread to the building.
No one was injured, but Nampac will be closed for about two weeks.
Officials say the fire itself didn't do much damage to the building, but there is damage from smoke and water.
Viewers with disabilities can get assistance accessing this station's FCC Public Inspection File by contacting the station with the information listed below. Questions or concerns relating to the accessibility of the FCC's online public file system should be directed to the FCC at 888-225-5322, 888-835-5322 (TTY), or firstname.lastname@example.org.