KBTX | Bryan & College Station, TX | News, Weather, Sports

Fire Damages College Station Home

By: KBTX Staff
By: KBTX Staff

An early morning fire severely damaged a College Station home Saturday.

It happened in the 1200 block of Arizona Street.

Fire department officials say the blaze started in a clothes dryer about 7 a.m. and quickly spread.

The person living in the house was able to get out.

It took fire crews about 15 minutes to put out the fire.

No injuries were reported.


KBTX-TV Channel 3 4141 E. 29th Street Bryan, TX 77802 Phone: (979) 846-7777 Fax: (979) 846-1490 News Fax: (979) 846-1888
Gray Television, Inc. - Copyright © 2002-2014 - Designed by Gray Digital Media - Powered by Clickability 2165067